We prioritize customer satisfaction at our store, so we always do our best to get your orders to you as soon as we receive the order information. An order may not be canceled because payment has been processed. However, we believe in helping customers as far as possible and have a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- If you have to cancel an order, please do it within 24 hours of placing the order. You can contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line CHANGE or CANCEL, and we will do our absolute best to carry out your request.
- If you cancel your order before your product has been processed, we will refund the entire amount of your order. Otherwise, we’re sorry to refuse your request as the order has been processed and is on the way to getting to you.
- If you still want the order to be canceled after shipment, the return policy of our store will be applied. You have to pay the cost for the return shipping. The cost of the original shipping will be deducted from the credit amount. In other words, you are responsible for the 2-way shipping cost of any item you return.
- There are circumstances when our store might have to cancel a particular order. This sometimes happens when the product in your order is out of stock, and we’ll notify you via email before we cancel your order.
- Products that have been assembled or installed
- Products without the original packaging or not in their original condition
- Products with crystals that have been unwrapped
- Custom orders, including those that are made-to-order or customized to your specifications.